Breathe Easier, Live Healthier, and Save Money!
How dirty is the air in your home?
- Do you or a loved one suffer from allergies, asthma, or other medical conditions affected by Indoor Air Quality?
- EPA states that indoor air quality can be up to 40 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- Polluted air contains small particulate that is smaller than a micron including pesticides, microbial growth, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, chemicals, fungi, and bacteria.
- Dirt in the HVAC system can shorten the life of your air conditioner.
- Dirt on AC coils can increase energy consumption by 30 percent which can cost you more money on your electric bill.
To reduce the effects of Asthma, Allergies and the high cost of electric bills HVAC cleaning should be done every 3 to 5 years. Dirti Ducts is committed to providing exemplary service to assist you with healthier air in your home and reducing your energy costs as well as extending the life expectancy of your AC unit. We have the most updated state of the art equipment available in the market in order to get the job done thoroughly and efficiently.
Dirti Ducts takes the Indoor Air Quality in your home seriously! We truly believe that there is not another duct cleaning company in Arizona that will thoroughly clean your ducts following all NADCA ACR2103 standards and only hiring felony free professional technicians who understand that our ONLY priority is taking care of our customers. Every one of our technicians have passed a background check and have been rigorously trained and educated on Indoor Air Quality, Duct cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, as well as courtesy and professionalism. We are proud of our stringent processes that we follow religiously every job, every time.
DID YOU KNOW THAT CLOGGED DRYER VENTS:
- Cause over 15,600 house fires per year
- Is the third largest cause of house fires in the United States
- Cause approximately 15 deaths and 400 injuries per year
- Cost approximately 99 million dollars in property damage per year
- Cost an additional 18-24 dollars per month in electricityTo reduce the risk of fire, dryer vents should be cleaned AT LEAST once per year according to the Environmetal Protection Agency and the Department of Homeland Security. At Dirti Ducts we take your safety and the health of your family very, VERY seriously. Dryer vent cleaning in Arizona can be scheduled individually or combined with your duct cleaning appointment. Ask us about our specials!
Arizona Registrar of Contractors ROC#302146